Basic Skincare!

by - mayo 23, 2018

Hello guys! Welcome to Glam Style an online destination that inspires people all around the world, we share tips about beauty, fashion and lifestyle. Our mission is to inspire you on your daily life and to get you out of your comfort zone, so you can try new things! We are so excited to be starting this new journey with all of you! If you have any requests of topics you want us to discuss make sure to leave them on the comments below!
______________________________________________________________________
Today I want to share with you some products that I have been using for my skin care routine that I have been loving! They are not that many products and they won't leave you bankrupt so that's a plus!

1. Basic Cleansing

This first step is the simplest one and the most important that we usually forgot to do! We have to cleanse our skin daily, since we are always exposed to dirt we need to get rid of that dirt that goes into your pores, washing your face at the end of the day will help you take everything from your skin but also you will feel a lot more fresh!

2. Exfoliating

In my opinion this is a super important step! Exfoliating your skin to get rid of all the dead skin on your face, is a simple but efficient step!

3. Moisturizing

Moisturizing your face with any daily face cream to keep it nice and glowy, it doesn't need to have a million of benefits like taking off spots or reducing wrinkles, just a basic daily moisturizer will do!

4. Coconut Oil

Coconut oil has help me a lot, specially on my lashes. I use it as a makeup remover because it doesn't hurt my face and I take it off with water, it has also help my lashes adding lenght. This can also work as a mosturizer.

5. Lip Scrub

This last step is my favorite! Exfoliating the lips, I personally use a DIY that I made a while ago that's basically sugar with honey or sugar with vanilla, it's super easy to make, and it last you a lot of time. I use it once or twice a week and it helps me to get rid of the dead skin on my lips and also plumps them a little bit!

You May Also Like

0 comentarios